Saturday, 14 April 2012

GIVE ME SOME SPACE


I don't know why pimples like to appear on my face and now my face like 'kawah bulan' -.- Haha is it funny? Stop stressing yourself Yana and become more positive so that you can stop babling about pimples and make other people annoyed. My introduction doesn't show my title haha. Today was so happy guys;) I went for shopping with my beloved mother and yeahhh as you know we took a lotssss of picture hihi. Presenting my motherrr...



like mother like daughter lol hahah

And of course, many photos of mine hehe..

add caption

I was wearing ,

Pinky heart top from online shop,tudung bawal in grey

wedges from Cartino Sonea, F.Timber bag

bangles from Chameleon,owl necklace

jeans from..(forgot)

Cartino Sonea wedges


It was happy moment when you can spent time with your beloved one. Love you mom! hehe. I just love this top and that scarf too! Oh yeah I'm just put my Revlon pencil eyeliner , red lipstick from Maybelline and a little bit plum pearl blusher on my face and i'm ready to go!:) Goodnight peeps.

6 comments:

  1. spending time with mum is sure the best time ever
    and the wedges is awesome... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear:) Yeahh worth it spending time! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, makin cantik si kecil neh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Malu nye kak cat bace blog kite*hikhik

    ReplyDelete
  5. cantik your mom. patut you pun cantik =)

    ReplyDelete

Drop some comment guys:)