Thursday, 26 April 2012

ALHAMDULILLAH:') PRAISE TO ALLAH..

Assalammualaikum peeps ! hee


Just a short entry tonight. Yeahh its not tonight but morning since its already 3.00 a.m hahah. One word I can say. Alhamdullilah!:) I just got my exam result and I'm so happy! No repeat paper and maintain hehe. Good luck pada siapa siapa yang tak tengok lagi! Just pray for the best result!:p And one more thing..someone asked me to do tutorial hijab dian pelangi but in my own version hee. Insyaallah I'll do it later okay:) Thanks much to everyone because keep viewing my blog! Love ya!






spot me! hahah

" MAN JADDA WAJADA"
(siapa yang bersungguh,pasti dapat hasilnye)
:)

2 comments:

  1. camne result u dear? dl tk? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA. No DL la:p Biase biase je but bersyukur:) Alhamdullilah.

    ReplyDelete

Drop some comment guys:)